Services and Skills offered
Engineering, Procurement, Supply/Construct (EPC):
Rhino offers a full EPC turnkey solution. Our credo is one of being product agnostic and thus able to provide EPC projects that cover the full spectrum of solar PV technologies, inverter technologies, battery technologies and a range of array mounting and structure interfaces. Rhino Energy has executed a full range and portfolio of grid tied, hybrid and off grid solutions for a range of corporate and private clients.
Rhino Energy Milestones:
- Largest thin film rooftop 1MWp PV plant in Gauteng,
- 1st PV installation with a 1500VDC array,
- 1st installation with a 1500VDC central inverter
- Largest rooftop installation in Port Elizabeth 468kWp,
- Largest rooftop PV system in Walvis Bay 120kWp.
- The highest, at 2874m above sea level, hybrid battery and PV off grid system 18kWp 2400Ah battery at Sani Pass lodge
- Largest thin-film carpark solar PV installation, 3000kWp, 11kV grid-tied.
- Highest rooftop grid tied in Johannesburg 561kWp 10th floor.
Design, verification, yield assessment and project execution:
Rhino has the expertise to design a solar system, be it a stand-alone off grid solution through to a solar park utility scale project. We offer consulting services that cover all facets of a solar system from the DC systems to the grid AC evacuation point. We will perform cold and hot testing on DC and AC systems including full calibration of the DC/AC outputs and execution of the commissioning cycle. Rhino Energy has executed resource and energy yield assessments for local and international clients for the past 7 years.